Position : Talent Manager
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years
The scope of work: Details below
Job Profile: Manage and organise artists for AGP’s Talent Management Division
Job Description: The candidate needs to be proactive, dynamic and result driven. He/she should have a background in the media industry. The candidate must be excellent at creating, building and developing new relationships in this area. The main aim is to manage existing talent along with developing new talent. The role encompasses the following:
- Lead the delivery of the brand endorsement campaigns for multiple celebrities wearing the various hats of a celebrity manager and a client delivery management person. From the inception to the completion of the campaigns and also maximize the value of the celebrity engagement to the organisation.
- Contractual negotiations and closure on the same to provide outstanding stewardship to all our celebrities ensuring that they are well valued and representing them all key events, partnerships, and endorsements.
- Organise, plan and manage celebrity attendance at various conferences, exhibitions, and events for various brands in all their campaigns and launches.
- Movie and Television series pre-production and production, liaising with all the channels, handling contestants, judges and looking into sponsor deliverables.
- Business Development in terms of identifying brands and connecting with them.
- The talent manager manages a company’s talent acquisition programme ensuring the company attracts and retains the best talent in the market.
- Proactively Finding roles within the organisation for talented individuals.
- Interviewing prospective candidates for roles and for speculative positions.
- Working alongside production and selection agencies to ensure the company attracts the best talent.
- Working with senior management to develop long-term career development plans for talented staff.
Talent Management Specialist Job Description
A Talent Management Specialist will develop and implement effective plans, strategies, procedures, and policies and take responsibility for their ongoing monitoring to support an integrated approach to talent management.
They will often be involved in supporting the planning of learning and development activities to meet organisational needs and analyse progress against the overall Talent Management strategy.