#LimitlessWithNicolaiContest Terms and Conditions
1. #LimitlessWithNicolaiContest (herein after referred to as the “Contest”) is being conducted by AGP World One (“Company”/“Organisers”).
2. The Contest is open to individuals (“Participant(s)”) who a. Are residents of The United States of America (USA) b. Do not have any criminal record nor are of unsound mind nor an arrangement or a contract prevent such person from participating in the Contest c. Who are not employees or a family member of the Company, its subsidiaries or any associated companies, or a member of their immediate families of Company or any subsidiaries or related agencies of Company. d. For any Participant(s) below the age of 18 years, a parent or legal guardian of such Participant(s) should have consented to such Participant(s) participation in the Contest.
3. The Contest shall be conducted by the Company on its official AGP World One, Facebook and Instagram accounts on the websites www.Facebook.com and
4. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, a Participant shall have to: Follow the contest-wise instructions laid out at the start of the Contest.
5. The Contest shall begin: On 14th January 2021 at 10:30 A.M. Indian Standard Time and end on 20th January 2021 at 8:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time (“Period”). The Organisers reserve the right to amend the Contest end date at any time.
6. Photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information (collectively and severally called “Materials”) that is submitted to Company shall become the sole and exclusive property of Company, and Company shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to Participant(s) or others any Materials.
7. To participate in the Contest, the Participants have to submit their entries using the hashtag #LimitlessWithNicolaiContest, tag @AGPWorldOne & their 3 friends, and follow the official AGP World One properties, during the Period and in accordance with the terms of these Contest Terms & Conditions. Contestant can give multiple entries as long as they are following the above stated instructions.
8. The Company to select one best entry each, from its official AGP World One, Facebook and Instagram accounts on the websites www.Facebook.com and
9. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
10. Any obscenity, references towards casteism, racism, any derogatory or lewd remarks aimed at maligning the reputation of a person, brand or group of people will be rejected outright.
11. The Winner(s) will be announced at the end of the Contest, and at Company’s sole discretion through such other mediums including but not limited to the Site and the Company’s social media pages on Facebook / Twitter/ Instagram, as the case may be.
12. Once the documents of the Winner(s) are checked and validated by Company/Organisers or any other agency appointed by Organisers and the Winner(s) is informed about the same, Organisers shall award the Prize(s) to the Winner(s).
13. It is clarified and understood that the role of Organizers is limited to the extent of evaluating the eligibility criteria of the Contest, selecting genuine winners and awarding limited Prize(s) to such Winner(s), as mentioned herein below.
14. By participating in the Contest, the Participant(s) grant the Company/Organisers limited use of his/her details in any and all media without remuneration, throughout the world in perpetuity for the purpose of publicity and/or advertising and hold the Company/Organisers harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the above and waives any right to inspect or approve uses or to be compensated for such uses.
15. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any third party. The Company/Organisers shall reserve the right to use all data, Material etc. received as part of this Contest as it may deem fit for its future promotions. The Company shall have all necessary rights, including, but not limited to, intellectual and other proprietary rights, in and to all Materials which is provided by the Participant(s) and/ or Winner(s).
16. The Company/Organisers also reserves the right to amend the rules of the Contest, alter the terms and conditions, terminate, extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw or suspend the Contest at any time, with or without notice, without liability, at its sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and the same shall be binding on the Participant(s)/Winner(s).
17. Prize(s) to be won shall be at the sole discretion of the Organiser. All the Prize(s) shall be subject to such other terms and conditions as may be applicable to specific Prize(s) and shall have to be duly complied with by the Winner(s). The Prize(s) to the Winner(s) shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations/ processes /formalities in connection with the Prize(s) and on production of all such documents/papers as required by Company before accepting the delivery of the Prize(s). Any failure on the part of the Winner(s) to comply with directions issued by Company for claim of Prize(s) shall entitle Company to forfeit the Prize(s).
18. The Prize(s) is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable. For the purpose of clarity, no cash equivalent or alternative Prize(s) will be given to the Winner(s) and the Winner(s) cannot exchange the Prize(s) for a gift of similar value. The Winner(s) cannot exchange the Prize(s) for another item of any nature. If the Winner(s) refuses to accept the Prize(s) awarded, the Company/Organizers shall be released from all obligations towards the Winner(s) in connection to the Prize(s) won by the Winner(s). Further, after forfeiting the Prize(s), Company/Organizers shall be entitled to randomly select and declare another Winner(s), as it deems fit, and award the Prize(s), to that Winner(s).
19. The Participant(s) and/or Winner(s) hereby agrees and undertakes not to hold Company/Organizers and/or or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that Participant(s) and/or Winner(s) may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and /or on account of the present Contest. Company/Organizers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), to a Participant(s)/Winner(s) and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the Prize(s).
20. By participating in the Contest, it shall be construed that the Participant(s) have waived their rights to raise any dispute in connection to the Contest and/or the selection procedure and/or the selection of the Winner(s) and/or the Prize(s) and that the Participant(s) has waived all rights to file in person or through any family member or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India against the Company/Organisers to claim any damages or reliefs or otherwise.
21. The Winner(s) agree that if due to any reason, whatsoever, beyond the control of the Organisers, the Prize(s) and/or anything in connection to the Prize(s) and/or the enjoyment of the Prize(s) becomes ineffective or invalid, the Organisers cannot be held responsible for the same. The Company/Organisers is/are not responsible for any damages occurred during the transit/after the prize is dispatched from the Company/Organisers end.
22. This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. Act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Organisers. The Contest is valid subject to compliance with all formalities as required by Company. Any failure on the part of the Participant(s) to comply with the specified formalities and applicable laws including the terms and conditions of this Contest shall disqualify the Participant(s)/Winner(s). The decision of Company in respect of all transactions under this Contest shall be final and binding.
23. The participation of the Participant(s) in the Contest shall mean that the Participant(s) have read, understood, accepted and agree to abide with all the terms and conditions of the Contest. Non-conformance by any Participant(s) and/or the Winner(s) of the terms and conditions of the Contest will disqualify them from participation or Prize(s), immediately, as the case may be.
24. Company reserves the right to forfeit the Prize(s) in the event it is found by Company/Organisers that any information provided by the Participant(s)or the Winner(s) is wrong or any misrepresentation is made by the Participant(s) or the Winner(s). Organisers shall have the right to declare another Participant(s) as the Winner(s) of the Contest and transfer the Prize(s) to that person.
25. All Participant(s) and the Winner(s), shall do any and all acts and execute any and all documents in such manner and at such location as may be required by Company/Organisers in its sole discretion to protect, perfect or enforce any of the rights granted or confirmed to Company/Organisers herein.
26. Participant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively the “Indemnified Persons”) from and against any and all losses, claims, actions, damages, liabilities, penalties, costs and expenses, (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and court fees) (collectively “Losses”), that the Indemnified Person may incur or suffer or likely to incur or suffer as a result of or arising out any (i) breach by participant of any terms and conditions hereunder; (ii) any claims by any third party for any losses, damages, costs, expenses, injuries suffered by such third party, arising out of or in relation to Participant’s participation in the contest.
27. In case of any disputes arising with respect to the selection of the Winner(s), the decision of the Company will be final and binding. And disputes, if any, shall be settled within the jurisdiction of Mumbai. The Contest shall be governed by the laws of India.
28. Failure of Company/Organisers to enforce any of these terms and conditions in any given situation shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
29. The Participant(s)/Winner(s) shall at all times comply with the applicable laws, terms and conditions including the terms and conditions of the Contest.